top of page

Work Permits 

In order to be gainfully occupied in the Cayman Islands as a foreign national, you are required by law to obtain authorization from the Cayman Islands Government.   

A work permit is one of the certificates that can be issued by the Cayman Islands government to a foreign national, authorizing them to be gainfully employed in the Cayman Islands. 

bottom of page